Personal Asset Protection is a range of measures designed to minimize the risk of loss of personal property due to litigation, divorce proceedings, business bankruptcy, tax surcharges or unwanted heirs.
Risks of loss of personal property may be associated with various reasons, for example, aggressive methods of tax optimization, entailing criminal liability, bringing a person to subsidiary liability. All this requires attention to the protection of personal assets of the head and owner of the business.
How personal assets are protected:
- Preparing a list of assets together with the client
- The risks of loss of assets are objectively assessed
- A risk protection plan is being developed
- The results of the work are presented in the form of block diagrams of ownership structures and asset transfers.
- The plan agreed with the client for the safe possession of assets is being implemented
Ways to protect personal assets:
In our arsenal there are information, legal, organizational measures that ensure the safety of property, material resources, securities from their loss.